Monday, November 8, 2010

Poetry: Why he was Jealous of my First love?


I wrote this backin in 2006 when I was dating someonethat was just not on my level. So here it is. I hope that you all enjoy. Sometimes you got to do whats best for you and leave the rest of the B.S. for the birds.

Why he was jealous of my first love?

When he would call me I was always occupied because I was mesmerized by all of the new things that I was learning from my first love.
My first love was always available and always got me through boring days, snow storms, and lonely nights.
When he would try to be a part of my world ,I would always tell him you can come chill if you can stimulate me the way I have been stimulated lately if u know what I mean.
After a while he knew that there was nothing that he could do to take my mind off of what I loved the most.
So he started to say mean things about my love and began to make me feel bad about my love.
When I least expected it, he found himself a new love but his new love was not HIGHER LEARNING (school)like mine had been. It was a real love but with another WOMAN.
On the other hand, HIGHER LEARNING could never fail me only I could fail it.
Hey look on the bright side I gained a whole lot of knowledge and insight by keeping my first love and I lost NOTHING when I lost HIM because he is lost HIMSELF.

Copyright : Ocotober 2010

Please follow me on twitte @MS_Noel

No comments:

Post a Comment